lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

An artist that I admire

In this post i will talk about the artist called Francisco de Goya y Lucientes.

He is a painter and engraver born in the month of march in the year 1746, in Spain, in the town of Fuendetodos localized in Zaragoza. He studied in the school Pias de Zaragoza and when he haved 14 years old he started his art studies. In the year 1789 Goya is appointed the official painter of palace by Carlos IV. Finally he died in Burdeos (France) in the month of march of year 1828, his funeral was made in the Notre Dame church and he was buried in Cartuja cementery but his remains now rest in the San Antonio de la Florida hermitage.

He done a large amount the paintings and engraves, and some of his artswork most famous are "La maja desnuda", "La maja vestida", "Viejos comiendo sopa" and "Saturno devorando a un hijo"

I preferred to mention Goya because his work is still important, it is perhaps the most relevant antecedent regarding how the contemporary painting works. He is one of the great masters of the history of art, and a forerunner of Romanticism. I consider him a great painter, and I am especially interested and fascinated by the series of ''black paintings'.

1 comentario:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...