domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2018

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is some that I would like to learn.

At university, I think that I have improved, not of great way but has been usefull me. Although in generally some activities embarrassed me, such as talk or record videos, it is some that I must so improve and overcome. And the blog, also has been complicated to me (a bit haha), often I took me a while in decide about which I was going to write and then, I checked it many times. I think that mainly has helped me to expand my vocabulary, but also I must say that I have difficulties when I post because usually I do later. that is something i have to improve in the future.

Much still remains to be done and improve and I think  in all aspects; I believe that the better way to do this  is have a study plan and lost the embarrassment. I feel that I need study and listen more english and also I need dare to talk because this is a good way to practice... I believe that the best form would be I go to a country where I must speak english, so I would be forced to learn.

Anyway  I have been trying incorporate more the language in my life, listening music in english or watching series and movies; also I have a pair of application in my smartphone to learn and practice english that I try to use daily, but not always I do it haha.

 I still have a long road of learning, but I would really like learned, because I know that this is a good tool.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm ashamed speak in English too (a little) :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. im agree that the best way to learn a language is going to a country where they speak it

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...