viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi, In this post I will talk about what country I'd like to visit. It is difficult to select a place, because I really like the idea of travel for a lot places around the world, but my first choice would be Japan. I have a particular interest for the oriental culture, I think this is a iconic place, that all the people should visit if travel for Asia. Also I select this place because has a mixture between the modern and traditional.


 I would like to go to the capital of Japan, Tokyo. This is a big city and has a lot for to visit; you can see the traditional santuarys or eat a typical food like a ramen. Another place that I would love visit in Japan  is the Kanazawa garden, this is a clasic japanese garden and is one of the most beautiful of Japan.



If it was possible, I would like to live here but not for a long time, because my plan is traveling and living in different places.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...