jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

Hi, in this post I will write about food, specifically my favourite food. It is difficult to talk about that because I am a fussy eater and there are many things that I do not like or I don't eat because. Algo, I try to follow a specific diet, but today I won't speak about that. Usually I'm not a big fan of the fast food but I little weak with french fries, although I prefer not to eat them often. Nevertheless, that is not my favourite food. I guess that my favourite food is sushi. I love the asian food! For example, I like the ramen or the gyozas, as in this food you can choose the different ingredients and make your own style. Indeed, I eat sushi a lot! I don't remember a important or especial experience related the sushi LOL, but I remind that my first time when I taste sushi I didn't like it at all! A bonus idea, a food that I delight it is the avocado, this is the best food ever. In fact, normally I don't eat bread but when I have avocado I eat it, that's a perfect mix, and obviously, when i eat sushi, I love the pieces wrap in avocado. That's all! See you soon in a next post!

1 comentario:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...