jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

MY FUTURE JOB

Hi, as you know i study plastic arts, and my specialty is ceramic, when i finish this career i want continue studying pedagogy because i've always wanted live the experience of teach others, specially to children.

Although i would like work in something directly related with arts and continue develop my own artwork; in the near future i want work as teacher, i really want teach. I think that this is a difficult task but also is a rewarding experience; and i wish earn enough money for live comfortably.

I would like work in different places, i don't want lived in Santiago forever haha, i wish to travel for different regions of the country for work and know, even i have plans of travel outside the country and live in other country for a while.

 At the present i work as part time waitress in a Hotel and this is not any hotel is the hotel of Carabineros de Chile, in this places i have good work companions. Although on occasion is a lot of work  they pay me a good salary.

Other work that i like is the selling of different products that increase their value in the resell market like shoes, clothes, accessories of different brands with limited stock. I like this work because you can work in this on parallel way to other work, it take a little time and sometimes earn a lot money. Currently i do it, but i would like to do this a greater scale.

2 comentarios:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...