Hi everyone, today i will talk a little more about my studies. In general i enjoy study, but i don't like to go to university (maybe a I got bored of my faculty) i liked be constantly learning new things for this reason for me is not a problem continue studying.
The next year i plan continue in the university to study pedagogy, but i have not decided in what university will I do it, although i think it will continue in my current university.
Also i would like later i study a magister or postgraduate, i don't know now, but i am interested in study something related to history of art or specialize more in the technical of the ceramic, this i would want do it in other country, maybe in Japon, because i've always wanted know this country and i would like learn from another culture and from the oriental view of art, but this is not exclusive, i would travel and study in many other countries.
Another thing that I would like to study is makeup to be a makeup artist, obviously haha, i've always liked the makeup and i would like learn and experiment more of this technical.
But for all this i need money, a lot of money... i hope to get lucky. Anyway i don't have rush.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES
English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...
-
In this post i will talk about the artist called Francisco de Goya y Lucientes. He is a painter and engraver born in the month of march in...
-
English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...
It sounds amazing to live and study in Japan!
ResponderBorrarit would be cool study ceramic in Japan
ResponderBorrar