martes, 11 de diciembre de 2018

Music

Hi everyone!today i'm going to talk you about music.obviously, i love music and choosing only one music genre is really hard.Since that I have memories of listen to music, my taste in musical always has been diverse and at the present day this continue to be. For this reason rather than tell you about a specific musical genre  I would like to write you about some musicians that i am hearing now.

According to my mood or the activity that I am doing, the music that I listen can change. For example when I am exercising usually listen music more lively or when I go by train sometimes I feel more "emo" haha and I listen relaxed music. How I said, this is not strict, and always changes.

A band that I like very much is A perfect circle, is a alternative rock group  and I think that I started listening in my school years when I was 14 or 15 years old. Although nowadays I don't listen usually, because They were a long time inactive, but I like listening to them every now and then.


Another favorite artist I am listening is Joji, he is a Japanese singer and rapper. He belong to 88rising (a media company) and his music might be term like Lo-fi. As I remember I started listening this singer maybe two years ago; his musical career is a relatively new since in the past he was youtuber. I like so much because I think that he and his music has an aesthetic and style very dramatic and melancholy.

Finally I like to listen different kind of music, maybe you'd be surprised with Spotify list. But I think is not necessary listening just one musical genre.




1 comentario:

  1. I think that the music change according we mood or activity too, I don't believe that in a party we listen emo music haha

    ResponderBorrar

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...