domingo, 23 de diciembre de 2018

PERSONAL OPINIONS

 Hi, today I will speak about four different topics, without any relation to each other. 
When we speak about recycling I think that all or the vast majority of people consider it positive. It would be very strange if someone were against this, because this is very important for our planet. In my personal case  obviously  I agree, but I still have a lot of learn.  I think is very important  that everybody take more seriously this and do it day to day, but also there should be public policy more concrete. 
 Mechoneo, probably this is something strange for you, but is "special welcome" to the new students. I believe that this is stupid, senseless and needless. I don't understand  what kind of welcome is this activity. I think that  many times  this tradition ends up useless and humiliating. Although is a traditional activity I agree with  the idea of some universities that change this for community help for example, and be replaced by  activities more friendly. I am grateful not gone through this experience.
 Killing stray dogs to prevent sanitary problems and animal over population, I don't know,  I think is stupid and cruel, maybe someone think that this is a good plan, but this is not a real solution.  The most important is teaching people to be responsible, this would avoid the increase of stray dogs. On the other hand it would be a best option the sterilization that this doggies too.
 Legal abortion in some cases, the truth i think I agree in every case. Fortunately  in Chile significant progress has already but it has more to go.  I believe that the morals and religious standards should not prevail on state and public health issues. Lawfully  or illegally this practice is going to continue. Considering this is important provided better conditions and not criminalize women because this decision is never easy.

1 comentario:

ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...