I remember that in my last years in the school I already knew that would study art, though in this time I didn't know as was this career. I decided study in the Universidad de Chile by its curriculum. I like a lot the variety of specialty and that students can specialize in a technique throughout their career. Although obviously not everything is good.
For example, I believe that the career should last more time, since four years is a short period of time for achieve a technique well rounded, the truth is you need mush more time; although outside the university you can continue learn cannot be denied, is in the university where you have more access at equipment and work space.
Our faculty is relatively small, but i like. Also has grass and trees, and it is very fresh in this season. On the other hand the faculty has many problem of infrastructure, I feel that this is an eternal struggle of the students. Is evident the difference that exist with other faculties, inclusive the differences that exist between the workshops of the faculty, differences that no should be. Anyway, althought it is should be better, there are machines and tools very useful, even is a 3d printer, but I think that need improving and leverage more the use of the technology tools, for example the use of the 3d printer or digital programs (like illustrator)
Finally about the teaching methods , i don't know, is strange, I was never satisfied, I think that several teachers need be more pedagogic.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES
English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...
-
In this post i will talk about the artist called Francisco de Goya y Lucientes. He is a painter and engraver born in the month of march in...
-
English has never been easy to me, but anyway I try to learn. I suppose that I need put more effort and concentrate in study, because is som...
I didn't have idea that the faculty has a 3d printer!! O_o
ResponderBorrarthe good of tis faculty is that we are separated from the others
ResponderBorrar